In 1931, Lars Wenaas started a small clothing factory in a small village in Romsdal, Norway. Today, Wenaas Workwear is a leading international supplier of workwear, uniforms and protective equipment. We are the largest supplier within workwear and uniforms in Norway. We have 125 employees and an annual turnover of more than NOK 600 million. We now experience strong growth in sales and increased demand for our products internationally. We therefore need to expand with additional high quality team members internationally - starting with Sweden.
Country Manager Sweden
Title: Country Manager
Position: 100%, permanent position
Office in Sweden: Stockholm/Gothenburg
Application deadline: Sunday, May 9th, 2021.
We are experiencing strong growth both domestically in Norway and internationally. As part of our international strategy, we want to grow further in Sweden. Our core business model is direct-to-customer sales through frame agreements with a wide range of corporate customers.
We are now looking for the best Country Manager EVER to help us reach our strategic objectives.
We are looking for a self-motivated Country Manager (Sweden). The Country Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining our commercial Swedish organisation. As Country Manager you will lead and coordinate our sales-efforts in this market with focus on increased market share and profitability. Responsibilities includes sales strategy, development and sales, recruitment, training as well as budgeting and reporting.
To be successful as our Country Manager, you should have strong commercial and negotiating skills, an extensive relevant network and you will be a clear and distinct leader able to motivate your own team to achieve our defined goals.
Industry and product knowledge (Workwear and personal protecting equipment - PPE) is not a requirement, but an advantage. Good knowledge and understanding of the end-user landscape and procurement behaviour is another desired competence. Outstanding candidates should be able to work without supervision and demonstrate cultural sensitivity.
- The position reports to the company’s Commercial Director at our head office in Norway
- Independently achieve annual budget and contribution targets
- Recruitment, training, and management of Key Account Managers in your team
- Researching the country and region thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly
- Monitoring performance at all levels and scheduling training as required
- Implementing Wenaas brand strategy and ensuring consistency in our message
- Building professional relationships with your staff and our clients
- Building and maintaining the reputation and values of our organisation.
- Strong management skills
- Strong market knowledge
- Documented negotiating skills
- Strong commercial background
- Extensive and well documented sales competence
- Fluent Swedish and English language skills
The position is part of our commercial management team consisting of other highly motivated and skilled managers. The position will require both domestic and international travel.Do you want to take responsibility for your own and other’s work related success? Do you have the ability and burning desire to build and operate the best commercial team possible within Workwear and PPE in Sweden? THEN WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY!
- Unique opportunity to build your own team
- Exciting position in a dynamic, ambitious and international company investing in the future
- Competitive benefits
For further questions related to this position, please contact Commercial Director Toni E. Kvam, phone no. +47 984 36 139, email@example.com.
Please send your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org