In 1931, Lars Wenaas started a clothing factory in a small village in Romsdalen, Norway. Today, Wenaas Workwear is a leading international supplier of workwear, uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment. We have 130 employees and an annual turnover of more than NOK 650 million. The Oil and Gas industry is one of our main customer segments, and our full-service branch in Aberdeen was established in 2019 to serve our UK customer base.
We are looking for continued growth in the UK Oil and Gas market and want to strengthen our Aberdeen team with further sales resources.
We are expanding our Aberdeen sales team
Title: Area Sales Manager
Office based in: Aberdeen
Application deadline: 20th of October 2021
The Wenaas brand is one of the most respected in the international Oil and Gas market, and we serve many of the major end-users in this industry. Our core business model is direct-to-customer sales through frame agreements with corporate customers.
We are now looking for a high calibre Area Sales Manager to help us reach our strategic objectives in the UK energy sector. The primary focus for this position will be to add to our customer portfolio in the Aberdeen Oil and Gas market.
We are looking for a highly qualified and self-motivated Area Sales Manager. As our Aberdeen based Area Sales Manager you will lead and coordinate our sales-efforts in this key market with focus on increased market share and profitability. Responsibilities includes key account management and sales.
To be successful as our Area Sales manager you should have strong commercial and negotiating skills and an extensive relevant local network.
Industry and product knowledge from Oil and Gas workwear and PPE is a requirement. Good knowledge and understanding of the end-user landscape and procurement behaviour is another desired competence. Outstanding candidates should be able to work without extensive supervision and demonstrate cultural sensitivity.
- The position reports to the company’s International Sales Manager.
- Independently achieve annual budget and contribution targets
- Researching the market and region thoroughly and adapting strategies accordinglyImplementing
- Wenaas brand strategy and ensuring consistency in our message
- Building professional relationships with our clients
- Building and maintaining the reputation and values of our organisation.
- Key Account Management
- Strong market knowledge
- Documented negotiating skills
- Strong commercial background
- Extensive and well documented sales competence
- Fluent English language skills, other language skills may be an advantage
The position will be based in Aberdeen but may require both domestic and international travel.Do you have the ability and desire to build and develop Wenaas Workwear in the UK?
- Full time permanent position
- Work in a dynamic, ambitious and international company investing in the future
- Competitive benefits
The position will be based in our office at Hareness Road, Altens Industrial Estate, Aberdeen.
Please send your application and CV to: email@example.com